EBS energy (EBS-e) is a fast growing alternative energy firm.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental,
economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
How We Use Your Information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Estuary Business Solutions Limited, will collect and use your personal data for relationship management, profiling, business analytics/development, communication, registration, subscription, cookies, and all-round efficient service delivery.
Why Does Estuary Business Solutions Limited Need to Collect and Store Personal Data?
We need to collect your personal data in order for us to provide you with our services. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose(s) only, and will in no way invade your privacy. If there is a need to use your personal data for marketing purpose, Estuary Business Solutions Limited will ensure to seek additional consent from you
Will Estuary Business Solutions Limited Share My Personal Data with Anyone Else?
Estuary Business Solutions Limited may pass your personal data to third-party service providers contracted by us. Any third parties that we may share your personal data with is under an obligation to secure your details, and use them only to fulfil the service for which they were contracted. When they no longer need your details to fulfil this service, the data will be disposed in line with the Estuary Business Solutions Limited’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are required to do otherwise, legally.
How Will Estuary Business Solutions Limited Use the Personal Data It Collects About Me?
We will process (collect, use and store) the information you provide in a manner that complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Estuary Business Solutions Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. The retention period for certain kinds of personal data may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will the Estuary Business Solutions Limited contact me?
We do not intend to be intrusive, and we will not ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, we will subject the information you provide to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I Find Out the Personal Data That Estuary Business Solutions Limited Holds About Me?
Estuary Business Solutions Limited, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed.
If we do hold your personal data, you have the right to request the following information:
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• Information about interests, if the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Estuary Business Solutions Limited or a third party.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• Information about how we intend to securely transfer the personal data to a third party or international organisation. The Attorney General of the Federation will approve sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if you didn’t provide it directly.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What Forms of ID Will I Need to Provide in Order to Access This?
Estuary Business Solutions Limited accepts the following (but not limited to) forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving license, national identity card, permanent voter card.
Please note that EBS is NDPR compliant. Find below the link to our Certificate of Compliance.
We use information from cookies, for example, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the type of technology that our visitors use. Cookies help us to monitor what sort of content is popular and to assess visitors’ browsing habits. When a user revisits the site, we may recognize the user by the cookie and customize the user’s experience accordingly. We can use this information to continually improve the content and usability of the site. We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. We do not connect the information collected through cookies with other information that is personally identifiable, unless required or permitted to do so by law or to enforce the Terms & Conditions.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also
disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
our contact us page on our website.