EBS SERVICE DELIVERY PLATFORM
Innovation for New Generation Business Growth
OUR TARGET MARKETS
- ESDP – Service Delivery at your doorstep.
- Moving from POS to Point of Interaction.
- A better way to deliver service and utility to the last man without incurring huge infrastructural costs of access & reach.
- Fast easy payments, anytime anywhere anyhow.
- A new bank for the unbanked.
EBS Service Delivery Platform (ESDP) solution was developed to fulfil the needs of a consumerised and commoditized business services environment. The solution was designed to solve the common business problems of most businesses today.
- ESDP is fully convergent and easily integrated to other 3rd party platforms. It is a Digital Agent Services Delivery eco-system that delivers Business Services and other value added services to customers at their convenience and at their own physical locations.
- ESDP is an Omni-Channel digital payments platform supporting multiple businesses. It also serves as a digital platform for payments and customer services using Multiple access channels – Smart Terminals, Kiosks, mPOS, Mobile, Tablet, Web and others.
- It comprises of 60+ customer services namely: Wallet services, Agent services, Products Sales, Bill payments, Money transfers and many more.
- Open APIs for Seamless integration & easy Plugin into customer platforms
ESDP - NEW GENERATION SERVICE DELIVERY PLATFORM
21st century mobile shop
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ESDP
- Accelerated customer acquisition
- Lowered operating costs – cost of acquisition, cost of customer management, reduced brick and mortar outlets
- New revenue streams
- Increased revenues and increased profitability
- Financial earnings from operating as a SMART Service Provider
- Increase market share through faster adoption and subscription
Brand Awareness and Ubiquity
- Increased Market awareness –Everywhere You Go
- Better visibility at the retail level
- Faster and increased market penetration = Increased market share
- Proactive and more emotive to market demands
- Proactive responsiveness to markets and consumer behaviour
- Better tailored services to market demands
- Segmented customer management – HV customers can have dedicated agents (Personalised Service)
- Closer and better understanding of customer needs
- Faster resolution of customer issues – complaints, requests, etc
- Greater customer loyalty due to 1-2-1 customer management procedure whether it’s through providing timely reaction to customer requests, expectations, last visit updates or by fast tracking the order fulfilment process, ESDP will help achieve that.
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Agile speed to market initiatives
- Enhanced sales and overall service delivery channel
- Insightful analytics on market performance and competition
- Real-time analytics
Our service delivery business is incorporated with our mobility solution and a versatile Agent/Agency Business solution to encompass the following:
36 states plus FCT
334 (Agents Expandable)
Delivery or Operational Readiness (including training):
Within One (1) month of contract agreement
GO TO MARKET PLAN
Our go-to-market plan requires about 2 months broken down as follows:
- Integration of the tool with your architecture – 1 week
- Pilot scheme to test workings of the tool with your architecture – 1 month
- Engagement and Induction of Agents – 2 -4 weeks
- Provisioning of Agents on devices integrated with client business – 1 week/location